We had my mother, sherry, and diantha over for Sunday dinner last night. While I was finishing up in the kitchen Tommy went from laying down to sitting all by himself, twice, without me seeing him! I recall dinner time distracted mama the first two times he rolled over as well. Alright, so I knew he was getting close to crawling and I thought maybe it would happen in a couple days. Nope! Right at bedtime, while we were in Scott's room he figured out how to put his hands forward so he could get to a board book. It was like a little light bulb sparked in his eyes! He just got so excited and kept trying out his new trick over and over. Oh boy, was he excited! Of course I was too! ... well, and a bit terrified at the thought. I took some videos I'm trying to attach. Here is a picture of him getting into his first mess, the magazines and music under the piano. Think I will be moving those ;-)
Monday, May 4, 2015
Tommy is crawling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment