Brian came home from work on Wednesday and said hey let's go get some yogurt. I wasn't sure where he wanted to go but getting out of the house and not making dinner sounded like a deal to me. So we got everyone in the car, grabbed our coupon for Culver's, and started planning along the way. So, we ended up with a little food (which the kids apparently weren't that interested in) and took it down to Centennial park in the canyon. We just relaxed, played with our kids, and enjoyed some ice cream. Then we drove to the golf course and ventured across the utility bridge crossing the snake river. We hiked along the trail in the other golf course and took some fun pictures. It IS spring, but Abby got a pumpkin basket at DI that day, so of course it had to come along.
It was just a beautiful day, and welcomed vacation from our normal busy lives. I love playing with our kids. I love having time to talk with Brian. So grateful for my little family.
Monday, May 4, 2015
Impromptu adventure
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment