Tommy is my fantastic Cheeser - He LOVES having his picture taken! This one was his request :-)
Our ward Halloween Carnival was on Friday night. The kids had a Blast! Brian won two tubs of candy by guessing the correct amount in them (Oh boy!!!....ya maybe not). Kids scored some slinkies and snap bracelets and had way too much sugar. Bedtime that night was from a horror film.
Tommy couldn't REALLY walk on these but like I said he's a great cheeser!
"Beep Bop!!!"
Abby just kept going and going....
Oh Look! Tommy found a fellow Dinosaur!
"My Pumpkin!"
We went visiting teaching at Sister Baird's house and Tommy was SOOO Cute jumping in the rain puddles!
Cheeser!
Thursday I took Scott and Tommy to the Halloween carnival at Acorn (Abby's school). This one was at least a zero sugar event! Scott wanted to be a pirate this time.
Go Fish
Walk around the pumpkins Tommy!
Since Abby is a "BIG KID" in the 1st grade, she gets to help put on the carnival for the "little kids." This year she and Logan managed the ghost bowling booth. I think she did a fantastic job!
There's candy literally EVERYWHERE! It's spilling out of windows and being thrust into my kids hands at every store and errand we run. I'm not buying it! 45 pounds of Apples at Northview Orchard cost me $13. Then I bought 240 mini playdoughs at Costco....so I think we're good!
(To be honest, I don't even want to go trick-or-treating tonight...but I don't think my kids will allow that).

















No comments:
Post a Comment