My Mom made Pumpkin Stew that she actually cooked inside a pumpkin for Sunday dinner. Oh it was YUMMY! Too bad Brian was sick. But Beca and Vraina joined us for a delicious evening.
Here's our two little bundles of mischief, Vraina and Abby, playing on the back porch.
Abby likes to clime as high as the kitties!
On Friday we had a ward Halloween party. It's the best party of the year in my opinion.
Our ward seems to have a lot of contests (pumpkin carving, pies, cup cakes, chili, bread). After 2 years of trying very hard to be a winner and only utterly losing I just gave up. So when Brian signed me up for making bread, chili, and potatoes for the ward Halloween party I said heck with the contests, lets just get everything made in time so there will be enough food for everyone. My chili was nothing special and I made a batch of my regular old wheat bread. While I was talking with my old friend Amy Casper Heartwell in the back of the room Brian happened to be up at the front getting some pie when they held up my bag of bread as the winner. Brian claimed it and later handed me the very....creative?.... trophy. I was actually super excited!Here's our two little bundles of mischief, Vraina and Abby, playing on the back porch.
Abby likes to clime as high as the kitties!
On Friday we had a ward Halloween party. It's the best party of the year in my opinion.
Abby was a fairy princess, Scott was our little frog prince, and Brian and I were just some crazy royalty.

No comments:
Post a Comment