I've recently been called to play the piano in Relief Society. Well I had really played much in the past year or so but I sure do practice (or try to practice) now. My challenge is that I have a little helper. Abby thinks it's her job to help Mama play the piano. She's pretty good at standing up on her toes to reach the keys. When that's not good enough she complains until Mama picks her up so she can really pound out a tune. Meanwhile I get an amazing amount of "hands alone" practice with my little accompanist.
Saturday, October 2, 2010
The Aspiring Pianist
I've recently been called to play the piano in Relief Society. Well I had really played much in the past year or so but I sure do practice (or try to practice) now. My challenge is that I have a little helper. Abby thinks it's her job to help Mama play the piano. She's pretty good at standing up on her toes to reach the keys. When that's not good enough she complains until Mama picks her up so she can really pound out a tune. Meanwhile I get an amazing amount of "hands alone" practice with my little accompanist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment