Monday, July 14, 2008
Spudman Triathlon
Lisa and I participated in a Triathlon with Minta and her friend Julie. We decided very last minute . We showed up thinking that we were just going to have a good time. It didn't take us very long to figure out that there were not that many people there who just wanted to have a good time- in fact, there was no one there who participated for that purpose. Our close friend Beca did the mile swim at Spring Shores Marina at Lucky Peak. I rode a bike for 28 miles from Spring Shores to Ã…lbertson's headquarters in Boise. Lisa ran 6 miles along the green belt. We had a great time. And....we came in second place for our age group!!! Which is a very nice way of saying dead last. We actually did pretty well time wise for not having prepared at all. We had a delay at the bike to run transition station because Lisa and Brian H. decided to return to mom's house and then come back. They arrived about 20 minutes after I finished my portion of the race.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment